Kern Health Systems Purchasing Department, through a fair and open competition, assists in the process of obtaining goods and services by giving qualified companies the opportunity to compete for our business. Our purchasing authority is contingent upon strict adherence to company regulations. The procurement policies we follow ensure our compliance to these regulations and help us to procure quality and cost-effective goods and services.
Projects currently open to bid
This RFQ contains a list of requirements for the 365 Microsoft Licenses.
The following timeline is based on KHS' requirements and will be strictly adhered to unless modified by amendment:
- August 25, 2021 RFQ release
- August 30, 2021 Bidder questions are due
- September 3, 2021 KHS will e-mail responses to all bidders
- September 30, 2021 Proposals due 2:00PM PST
- January 1, 2022 Services Begin
All Proposals must be received by KHS no later than September 30, 2021 (2:00 PM PST). Late Proposals will NOT be considered or accepted.