Thank you for your interest in becoming a Kern Health Systems (KHS) contracted provider.
Providers interested in joining the KHS network must be enrolled and approved by the California Department of Health care Services (DHCS) Medi-cal FFS Program and remain in compliance with KHS requirements, including but not limited to:
- Be physically located in and providing services in Kern County for a minimum of one (1) year; and
- Be in good standing with KHS
- Meets all credentialing requirements
- Be able to submit claims electronically
- Be able to participate in the KHS electronic funds transfer (EFT) program
- Laboratory providers must be able to submit lab results/data to KHS electronically; and
- DME provider must be able to service Kern Family Health Care (KFHC) Members seven (7) days a week.
For more information regarding Medi-Cal enrollment, visit the PAVE Provider portal or refer to California DHCS for more information.
Please complete the KHS Contract Inquiry form and email the form along with supporting documentation, additional information and questions to PRcontracting@khs-net.com for further review.
Already a KHS provider
Please see our credentialing documents for adding an additional location or provider to your current contract.
- Organizational provider-facility application
- Ambulance checklist
- Ambulatory surgery center checklist
- Cancer center checklist
- Dialysis center checklist
- DME checklist
- Hearing aid dispenser checklist
- Hospital checklist
- Laboratory-pathology checklist
- PT/ST/sleep lab checklist
- Radiology/MRI clinic checklist
- School-based health center checklist
- Skilled nursing facility checklist
- Transportation checklist
- Urgent care checklist
All providers must be Medi-Cal enrolled to participate in the Kern Health Systems network. Get more information regarding Medi-Cal enrollment here.